The next generation of in-car technology is here and now available on the All-New 2018 Camry. The available Entune™ 3.0 system allows access to popular mobile applications and data services integrated with select Toyota vehicles. Entune™ 3.0 delivers several new technologies for Toyota drivers like Remote Connect, which provides remote start and door unlocking capabilities through mobile devices. Keeping up with vehicle maintenance is easy with Service Connect, which provides you with maintenance and fuel level alerts. Now with Entune™ 3.0 connect up to five mobile devices to Wi-Fi, using your vehicle as it’s very own Wi-Fi hotspot powered by Verizon. Get to your destination easier with Dynamic Navigation, which has improved map accuracy. Toyota’s Entune™ 3.0 multimedia system provides an instant upgrade to connectivity and entertainment. Schedule a test drive today at Elk Grove Toyota to experience all of the benefits of the new Entune™ 3.0 multimedia system.
To learn how to register with Entune™ 3.0 or to get instructions on pairing your phone with your Toyota vehicle click here to visit Toyota’s Entune support website or give us a call at (916)-405-8000 for setup assistance.
1. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
2. Contact with Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription items is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
3. Information provided is based on the last time data was collected from the vehicle and may not be up to date. System functionality depends on vehicle connectivity.
4. Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so. If vehicle has not been driven for a week, services will not be available until next time vehicle is started. Functionality depends on many factors, such as vehicle and smartphone connectivity. Registration and app download are required. Must have an active Service Connect subscription. Subscription purchase required after 6-month trial. See usage precautions, service limitations and Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Wi-Fi Connect is available on select 2018 and newer Toyota vehicles. Visit Toyota.com for vehicle availability. Verizon Wireless is the network provider for Wi-Fi Connect, which uses Verizon’s 4G LTE network to transmit data. Data usage applies. Coverage not available everywhere; see vzw.com. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Other terms apply. Up to 5 devices can be supported using in-vehicle connectivity. Verizon Wireless data subscription required upon end of 6-month trial period or used of 2 GB data (whichever comes first).
6. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner’s Manual for details.
7.Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Scout® GPS Link is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. See Toyota.com/entune for details. Scout® is a registered trademark of Telenav, inc.